Saint Simon's Parish Leadership
The Rev. J. Gregory Morgan, Priest
> Click here for Fr. Morgan biographical notes
Father Morgan is St. Simon's extended-term supply priest.
The Rev. Paulette Remppel, Deacon
Biographical notes about Deacon Remppel have not been received.
2014 VESTRY MEMBERS
Information about 2015 vestry members has not been received.
Ms. Lorna Lewis, Senior Church Warden
Mr. Richard Francis, Junior Church Warden
Four of the 12 vestry members are elected at each Annual Parish Meeting, which is held on the last Sunday of January. Vestry members serve staggered 3-year terms.
Each warden serves two years, and one is elected at each annual meeting.
The Vestry meets on the third Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
Vestry meetings are open to all members to attend.
The criteria for vestry candidacy and election are ...
- Regular and faithful attendance at St. Simon's Church worship services;
- Active participation in the life of St. Simon's Church;
- Make and fulfill an annual pledge;
- Ability to attend vestry meetings regularly;
- Willingness to take a leadership role in one or more St. Simon's Church programs;
- Interest in the concerns of New Rochelle and surrounding communities;
- And, open and welcoming to members, guests and visitors.